When you hear the words sewer repair, you might assume your yard is going to get torn up and the process will take a long time. Luckily, trenchless sewer repair increases the turnaround time and doesn’t involve destroying your gardens.
How Do You Know if You Need Sewer Repair?
Since your sewer is underground, it can be difficult to tell when there is a problem until the problem is very obvious. Here are a few telltale signs your sewer is in need of repair:
- Sewage smell or other foul odors
- Low water pressure
- Water is slow to drain
- Noticeably high water bills
- Extremely healthy patches of grass
- Loud gurgling noises when water goes down your drain
What is Trenchless Sewer Repair
Trenchless sewer repair is fairly self-explanatory. It is a simpler method of repairing and replacing sewer pipe without digging intrusive and unsightly trenches in your yard. It is usually the go-to method of sewer repair because it is less messy with a faster turnaround.
There are two main ways of going about trenchless sewer repair. The first way is to install a lining inside the pipe that will seal all leaks and last for years to come. The second way is to install a new pipe inside of the old pipe. The old pipe will eventually break away.
The Top 3 Benefits of Trenchless Sewer Repair
1) Repairs can be made from just two small access points. Your lawn and/or driveway do not have to be sacrificed in order to make repairs.
2) Trenchless sewer repair is more affordable. The process is simpler and quicker, meaning you won’t have to spend as much to get the repairs taken care of.
3) The third benefit of trenchless sewer repair is turnaround time. Repairs can be done faster, meaning you can get back to your regular routine.
If you need trenchless sewer repair, you don’t want to wait. Call Parker & Sons Plumbing for expert San Antonio sewer repair.