Fast Drain and Sewer Plumbers Across The Hill Country
Clogged drains are a nuisance to any homeowner. Fortunately, Parker & Sons Plumbing is equipped to handle even the toughest clogs and drain blockages with expert drain cleaning services. We are now offering drain services in the San Antonio area as part of the Mr. Plumber family!
Professional Sewer Line Inspection and Drain Cleaning
We have a variety of techniques we use for drain clearing and sewer inspection. Our inline camera inspection services allow us to get a clear picture of what’s going on inside your drain. With the camera, we are able to quickly pinpoint the problem and find a solution.
We also offer drain cleaning services to prevent clogs from happening in the first place. Preventing build-up within your drains is the best solution to limiting blockages so to keep your drains clean, we recommend periodic drain cleaning that will remove any build-up and keep your drains flowing freely.
When to Call the Plumber for a Drain Clog?
Clogged drains are one of the most common problems homeowners face, but what are some of the signs you need to get your drain professionally unclogged?
- Water collects and drains slowly – If you find water is draining more slowly than usual in your sink or tub, you probably have a clog or a clog in the making.
- Foul odor – If there is a bad odor coming from your drains, you are probably dealing with some pretty bad buildup.
- Bubbling toilet water – If the water in your toilet is bubbling, there is likely a clog forcing air bubbles out through the toilet.
- Water backs up out of other drains – If you find that water is coming out of a different drain than the one water was coming out of, you definitely have a clog on your hands and you will need to call a plumber immediately.
What Causes Drain and Sewer Blockages?
While drain clogs are very common there usually isn’t just one definite cause for all drain clogs. Here are just some of the most common causes for drain blockages:
- Hair buildup – Arguably the most common cause of clogged drains is hair blockages. These are typically a simple fix, but if you are having a difficult time getting it unclogged, call an experienced plumber.
- Tree roots – Tree roots getting into your drains are also a common cause of blockages but are not nearly as simple of a fix as a hair buildup. If you have tree roots blocking your pipes, you will definitely need to call a plumber.
- Grease buildup – It’s pretty easy for pipes to get a grease buildup, especially in your kitchen sink. However, it is also possible to get grease like buildup from soap in your bathroom and shower drains.
- Small objects – Accidents happen. Sometimes small foreign objects, like jewelry or small toys, end up going down the drain and causing a clog.
Serving the Greater San Antonio Area
Parker & Sons Plumbing is proud to serve Boerne, San Antonio and the Hill Country with plumbing expertise. If you’re looking for an expert plumber to unclog your drains, you’ve come to the right place. Parker & Sons Plumbing offers expert plumbing services backed up by a red carpet service guarantee. All of our work if efficient, affordable and high quality. When you have plumbing problems, give us a call!