The San Antonio Leak Detection Specialists
Most homeowners are accustomed to dealing with dripping taps or small pipe leaks. However, water leaks can be much more serious and much more difficult to find than the simple dripping faucet. Plumbing leaks that occur in the slab or other areas that aren’t as noticeable can cause significant damage to your home.
If you think that your home might have a leak, call the leak detection specialists at Parker & Sons Plumbing. Our expert technicians will locate and repair even the most difficult to find water leaks – all with prompt, quality service.
Rely on the Experts to Find Hidden Leaks
Plumbing systems are designed to be as invisible as possible to homeowners, so it’s no wonder that water leak detection is so difficult for homeowners. A maze of pipes in your wall and floors brings hot and cold water to every sink, shower and toilet in your home, and a leak could be hidden in any of them. Here are some common areas where hidden water leaks occur:
- The plumbing concealed behind your walls and under your floors
- The service line from your pump/meter to your home, which usually runs under your yard
- In the slab, where the hot and cold water lines enter the home
- Crawl spaces and basements (which are prone to flooding from plumbing leaks)
Because it’s so difficult to locate water leaks, homeowners should rely on professionals with the proper technology and experience for leak detection. If you suspect a leak, contact a professional immediately.
How do I know If I Have a Water Leak?
Although homeowners will be hard-pressed to locate the exact source of a water leak on their own, it’s important to know the signs of a water leak. By recognizing the signs of a plumbing leak, you can prevent further damage and even lower the cost of repairs. Keep an eye out for these signs of a water leak:
- Wet spots on your floor and walls (the floor might feel spongy)
- The sound of running water even when no water is being used
- A higher water bill despite no change in your water usage
- Mildew or mold
- Cracks forming in the flooring or walls
- Your water meter changes (or the well pump runs) even when you don’t use water
If you notice one or multiple water leak symptoms, it’s time to take the proper steps for fixing your potential water leak.
Choose Parker & Sons for Leak Detection in San Antonio
Water and slab leak detection isn’t an easy task. Luckily, Parker & Sons doesn’t shy away from even the toughest jobs. Whether it’s a simple water leak fix or major slab leak repairs, Parker & Sons Plumbing takes care of each job with ease.
When you choose Parker & Sons, you will get upfront pricing, free estimates and prompt service. We treat all of our customers like they’re our only customer, giving you the red-carpet service you deserve. If you need leak detection in San Antonio, choose Parker & Sons, the plumbers that San Antonio residents trust.