Shower and Tub Plumbing for Your San Antonio Home
Expert Bathtub & Shower Installation Services
Besides your kitchen, bathrooms are one of the most important places for resale value in the home. A new shower or bathtub can make an impact on your home’s resale value. Alternatively, if you are buying a new home and you need a new bathtub or shower, you will want to make sure the new system is installed properly the first time. So whether you’re remodeling your bathroom or moving into a brand new house, Parker & Sons Plumbing can provide expert shower and tub installation services you can rely on.
Bathtub and Shower Accessibility Installation
While bathtubs and showers are supposed to be a place where people can go and relax at the end of a long day, they can be a place of stress for people with disabilities or other mobility problems. We can install elements into showers and bathtubs that make them a safe space for all users, including walk-in tubs and handrails or grab bars.
What to do When You Have a Leaky Shower?
Leaky showerheads are often caused by limescale buildup which is very common in the San Antonio area. Here are the steps for cleaning your showerhead:
- Turn off the water that supplies your bathroom. There will usually be a shutoff valve in the bathroom. If not, you can turn off the main water line for the whole house.
- Remove the showerhead from the wall connection.
- Fill a container with white vinegar and let the showerhead soak in it for eight hours. While the showerhead soaks, most of the limescale build-up should dissolve.
- After soaking for eight hours, remove any leftover deposits from the showerhead. You can use a toothpick to remove debris from the smaller holes. You can then use a toothbrush to scrub the whole thing.
- Place the showerhead back on its wall connection.
If the showerhead is still leaking after that, give Parker & Sons Plumbing a call. We’ll fix any kind of shower or faucet leak.
Water Pressure Repair
Nothing is as much of a let down as getting home from a long day of work and jumping into the shower only to realize your water pressure is very low. If you are experiencing low water pressure, our experienced plumbers can get out there and turn the pressure up. With Parker & Sons Plumbing, you’ll be back to taking relaxing showers in no time.
When you have a bathroom plumbing problem, you can rely on Parker & Sons Plumbing to get it fixed quickly and affordably.